- DJI Agras MG-1P Battery
- Capacity of 12000 mAh
- Voltage of 44.4 V
DJI Agras MG-1P Battery
This MG-1P battery can be charged in less than 30 minutes with our DJI MG-1P intelligent charger's fast charging option. The MG-1P battery has a capacity of 12000 mAh at a voltage of 44.4 V. The MG-1P battery can provide up to 22 minutes of flight without payload. To connect the battery to the DJI Agras MG-1P drone, you need to place the battery on top of the MG-1P tank and connect the MG-1P battery cable to the Agras MG-1P drone.
You can press the button on the battery one time to check the battery level. If you press one time and press and hold the second time, the battery turns on even if it is not connected to the Agras MG-1P drone. This battery is a 12 cell battery.
Important features of the MG-1P battery:
- Battery level display LEDs
- Battery parameters, including the total voltage, voltage of each cell, and the battery's health, can be seen in real-time on the MG-1P controller.
- The battery automatically turns to power-saving mode when it is disconnected from the DJI Agras Mg-1P drone.
- Auto balancing of the battery cells
- Auto discharging, if the battery is not being used for more than 10 days, the battery discharges itself to a 65% charge level.
- What is the flight time that a DJI Agras MG-1P with full payload gets with the MG-1P battery? 8-15 minutes depending on the elevation
- Does the MG-1P battery last longer if I charge the battery with a slow charging mode? Yes, the MG-1P battery can last 400 cycles if charged with slow charging and 200 cycles if charged with the fast charging mode.
- Does the battery stop charging in case of an overheat? Yes, the charger gives a warning to you when the battery is overheated. Also, the fourth LED light on the MG-1P battery starts blinking twice per second in case of an overheat.