- We offer a 10-day buyer’s remorse return policy. Unopened boxes can be returned without any restocking fees. The buyer is responsible for the return shipping cost, expedited shipping methods, and the 2.9% credit card transaction fee. Before returning please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instruction.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Opened boxes will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Damaged Box or Damaged Product:
- If you receive damaged or incorrect item(s), contact us at email@example.com no later than 5 business days of receipt of your shipment to make the necessary corrections. If there is extensive damage to the box, refuse delivery and contact a Customer Support immediately
Refusal of Delivery:
- If a package is refused for delivery, outside of arriving damaged or in a damaged box, the customer will be responsible for actual shipping charges incurred by talosdrones.com. Once we receive the package back in our warehouse, we will issue a credit to the original form of payment for the purchase price less the actual shipping cost of shipping the package to you.
Incorrect Shipping Address Provided:
- Packages that are returned because of an incorrect address provided by the customer will be subject to additional shipping charge. This shipping charge will apply even if you were not originally charged shipping under a free shipping promotion. Requests for packages to be reshipped will be subject to a reshipping fee. If the package is returned and customer has not contacted a customer support the order will then be refunded back to the original form of payment.
Limitation of Liability
- The Client acknowledges and agrees that Talos Drones will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits, goods or services, irrespective of whether or not the Client has been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such loss or damage.